How We Worship
Liturgy at Grace St. Paul's is as rich and diverse as the congregation itself. We offer a range of worship styles, from traditional Rite II (BCP) worship to forms of liturgy that have a contemplative focus and to those that utilize contemporary chants, movement and readings from other spiritual traditions.
- 7:45 a.m. - Holy Eucharist, Rite II
- 8:45 a.m. - Child care begins
- 9 a.m. - Adult Education
- 10 a.m. - Sunday School for Preschool through Sixth Grades
- 10 a.m. - Holy Eucharist, Rite II or authorized Rite
- 11:30 a.m. - eYouth@GSP (Youth Group)
- 11:30 a.m. - Adult Education (as scheduled)
- 11:30 a.m. - Child care ends
- 6 p.m. - 2nd Sunday of each month - SpiritSong (Worship and Prayer in the style of Taizé)
- Tuesdays, 6 p.m. - Evening Prayer in the Julian Chapel
- Wednesdays, 7 a.m. - Eucharist in the Julian Chapel
The Rite II liturgy is used in this contemplative chapel service. There is a brief homily and a discussion with all present participating.
- Thursdays, 5:30 p.m. - "Spirit Now" in McBride Hall
An emerging church, interactive service, during which we use a modified, contemporary and highly participatory form of the historic Christian Mass, focusing on a weekly theme and sharing a sacramental meal of bread and wine. All of the senses are engaged in this service.